Empower Elementary 2nd Edition
Empower Second Edition combines up-to-date content from expert authors with validated, CEFR-aligned assessment to measure progress.
Empower Elementary 2nd Edition is part of a six-level general English course for adult and young adult learners that combines content from Cambridge University Press with validated assessment from the experts at Cambridge Assessment English.
Adult and young adult learners will develop all four skills through this six-level British English course, further enhanced with online content in our Cambridge One platform. The robust assessment, integrated into the course, means learners are always working towards a measurable goal.
Empower provides :
- content that surprises, entertains, and provokes an emotional response
- validated assessment from Cambridge Assessment English that measures progress against the CEFR
- manageable learning with a syllabus informed by English Profile and the Cambridge English Corpus so that students encounter the most relevant language at the right point in their learning.
Empower is a recommended course for Linguaskill preparation
Key features :
- A Student’s Book and eBook with thought-provoking images and texts and engaging video, designed to generate an emotional response; all helping teachers to deliver motivating and memorable lessons.
- Reliable, accurate and meaningful tests provided by the world leaders in language assessment. The End-of-unit tests, mid- and end-of-course competency tests and a personalised CEFR test report all provide reliable information on progress with language skills.
- The Cambridge Life Competencies Framework (CLCF) has been developed to provide clarity on the range of life skills that can be integrated in English language programmes. Empower integrates these necessary life skills for work and higher education throughout the course.
- All digital content is in one place on our mobile-friendly ‘Cambridge One’ digital learning environment. Teachers and students can access a range of activities, resources and tools, plus an eBook version of the Student’s Book, all of which are compatible with mobile devices as well as desktop/laptop computers. Tests are designed for use on a desktop/laptop.