Beehive Level 2
Beehive Level 2 is part of a new 7 level course for children from Oxford University Press
Beehive gets your students working together to achieve great results. See them learn about the world around them, grow their global skills and fly through their exams and beyond!
Beehive is a teacher-led, but student-centred course with a strong emphasis on vocabulary and grammar that will prepare your students for exam success. Take a look inside and you'll find clearly structured lessons, a comprehensive grammar and vocabulary syllabus, fun characters, real world content and exciting projects.
Whether you're learning face to face, remotely or both, Beehive offers flexible learning tools for every situation.
Today's young learners belong to a generation of busy and curious minds, eager to understand the changing world around them. Beehive guides young learners to learn about the world while helping them to gain the life skills and exam results they need to thrive.
Beehive combines a comprehensive grammar and vocabulary syllabus with an exciting collaborative learning approach, so you can be confident that your students are learning broader life skills at the same time as staying focused on exam success.
Building on the methodology that teachers know and love from Family & Friends, Beehive introduces a modern, vibrant and collaborative approach to learning. Team Up! tasks, where students work together to complete a fun activity, will develop not only their language skills, but also creativity, team working and critical thinking.
Think, feel, grow activities help students to understand and express their emotions, which adds to their sense of wellbeing. With every unit offering interesting videos and stories from all over the world, Beehive brings international culture alive and empowers students to become global citizens.
Key features :
- Comprehensive grammar and vocabulary syllabus based on the Oxford English Learning Framework and course-integrated assessment help students to achieve exam success
- Easy-to-teach approach with rich support empowers you to teach with confidence
- “Team Up” tasks and projects help students grow their global skills of communication and collaboration
- “Think, feel, grow” activities guide students' social and emotional awareness and wellbeing
- Stories and videos bring international culture alive, encouraging students to learn about the world and become global citizens
- Assessment for Learning tools and guidance help students to accelerate their progress and achieve their goals at each stage of the learning journey.