Think 4 2nd Edition
Have you ever wondered what the world will be like in fifty years’ time? Or thought about the impact of social media and how it affects you?
Think British English Second Edition is a six-level English course develops your students as learners and challenges them to consider global issues such as climate change and important scientific discoveries. With inspirational topics and texts from around the world, pages dedicated to life competencies and focused Cambridge English exam practice, this course encourages students to think big – in English.
Key Features :
- Challenge and inspire your students with thought-provoking global topics.
- Give language a context with entertaining vlogs, grammar animations and documentary videos throughout.
- Develop students’ vital skills for the future, all mapped to the Cambridge Framework for Life Competencies.
- Build students’ confidence for Cambridge English Qualifications with exam practice checked by Cambridge Assessment English.
- Flexible digital tools all in one place on Cambridge One including Presentation Plus, Practice Extra, Collaboration Plus, interactive eBooks and more.
Think 2nd Edition offers a holistic approach to learning, giving students not only the language, but also the skills they need for future success beyond the classroom.
The reading texts, writing, and listening scripts are carefully chosen to reflect teenage interests, with inspiring and thought-provoking topics throughout, including music, films, TV and important global issues. For accessibility, all texts are also available in audio format. Students are challenged by topics like eating bugs, teenage inventors, digital detoxes and fake news.